Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Probably the only post

Pre-camp (23 May, Monday)
  • The scanning electron microscope requires things to be coated in gold before viewing
  • I can learn more about different types of materials
  • How does the scanning electron microscope work
First Day (24 May, Tuesday)
    • We did the scanning electron microscope demo and the testing of tensile strength 
  • I learnt how a scanning electron microscope works.
    • I learnt about stress and strain
    • I felt that it was interesting
    • This has taught me how important materials science is
Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)
  • What did you do today?
    • We did the composite materials part
  • I learnt about how composite materials is
    • I felt today was interesting
    • It reminds me that there are still many things to be discovered.
Third Day (26 May, Thursday)


  • Project Sharing Sessions
  • This programme was interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment