Pre-camp (23 May, Monday)
- The scanning electron microscope requires things to be coated in gold before viewing
- I can learn more about different types of materials
- How does the scanning electron microscope work
First Day (24 May, Tuesday)
- We did the scanning electron microscope demo and the testing of tensile strength
- I learnt how a scanning electron microscope works.
- I learnt about stress and strain
- I felt that it was interesting
- This has taught me how important materials science is
Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)
- What did you do today?
- We did the composite materials part
- I learnt about how composite materials is
- I felt today was interesting
- It reminds me that there are still many things to be discovered.
Third Day (26 May, Thursday)
- Project Sharing Sessions
- This programme was interesting